Sweet Coconut Cream Banana




                                    
                                                 This one is made with yellow bananas


             

                                     Homemade Sweet Coconut Cream Banana


I remembered on the time I lived with my grandmother and grandfather, my grandma used to cook banana curry, sweet coconut cream banana, used ripe banana and green banana makes, and I love it so much, especially sweet coconut cream green banana. I know how to make sweet cream banana with ripe banana, but I never make curry banana, and sweet cream using green banana.  My grandmother also used bananas and made many other types of banana desserts that taste much better than sweet cream banana, but it more difficult and take longer time to finish it.

First time I was made sweet coconut banana cream, using ripe banana. I replaced coconut milk with cow milk as it easy to find, because we always had milk in the refrigerator every day for our kids. Another reason I don’t like to use coconut milk because it’s in a can, which I don’t feel safe using coconut milk in the can, but with some recipe I still have to use coconut milk anyway, because the recipe will not test good or look good without coconut milk.

So first time I made sweet banana cream, I used cow milk, and yellow banana, its taste pretty good too, not much different making with coconut milk. So after I knew, I can make with cow milk, then whenever I want to eat sweet banana cream, I just made it with cow milk, but I never make a sweet green banana cream, until this year (2016), as I concerned more about my health, and must be careful more about the food we eat, So I read more about food nutrition and health. I tried to make sweet banana cream used green banana, but it did not tested so good like the one that my grandmother made, but it taste aright, I still can eat it, no need to throw away, as I don't like to throw away food any way, because I think it bad, unless it burn, yeah, then I have to throw it away.

 

Benefits of Thai Banana

    After I watched a video about the benefit of Thai banana, which the doctor said; Thai banana is rich in calcium, and the calcium will increase up to four times more if it grilled. When I heard, he said, ‘grilled banana will increase calcium four times more than fresh banana, it made me really happy, because now I can eat baked banana more often, without worrying that the vitamins and nutrients in banana will not get destroy with the heat.    

    I usually bought banana for my children to eat, but I hardly eat it, or sometime I did not eat it at all, because I don’t like to eat fresh banana, and also I don’t like the smell of the banana. I can only eat a lot of banana if it cooked.

    So then, whenever I want to eat banana, then I either baked, or make a sweet coconut cream, or make fry banana, I love fry banana the most, but did not make it often, my children also liked fry banana, but they don’t like to eat baked bananas, or sweet coconut cream banana.

    The doctor in the video said; Thai banana can also cure many ailments with the continued eating, and is good for digestion, better sleep, or can cure sleeping disorder, cure stomach infection, reduce stress and many more.

    Who has the ailments as listed below, eating Thai banana may helps to reduce or  cure your ailment (that is what the doctor in the video said) such as;

    * Hemorrhoids
    * Stomach problem, stomach infection, and stomach cancer
    * Intestinal cancer

    * And also help with difficult bower movement
 

If you can eat at least two bananas before you eat your breakfast, and two bananas before eating dinner will helps improve bower movement, happiness, and better sleep at night. 

 

How to pick banana 

      Every time buying banana, consider buy green banana, and after a few days later, banana will turn from green to yellow, or ripe and ready to eat. The good banana to eat is that when banana is not fully ripe, which is the banana peel is completely yellowed, it might make you get fat, because it’s too sweet, which mean it has a lot of sugar, and sugar will turn into fat and store in your body after you eat it. 


Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4phGaKGPkfY



    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

                          How to make sweet coconut cream banana




The sweet cream banana is easy and simple to make, and it can finish it in less than 10 minutes. 


Ingredients: 

    5 - 6 ripe bananas (not completely ripe) cut into pieces 

 
¼ - 1/2 cup organic cane sugar, or coconut sugar (Your choice)

2 cups fresh squeeze coconut milk, or organic coconut milk in the can
       (You can replace coconut milk with cow milk, or organic almond milk or soy milk) 

1/2 tea spoon salt

1-2 teaspoons shred fresh ginger (optional, you can add ginger, if you like to get the benefits of the ginger also).  



Instructions:
1. Peel and cut bananas into pieces like cut zucchini or yellow squash, but little bit bigger.
      
2. Put coconut milk, sugar, salt, and ginger in a pot, cook on medium heat until it boiled, then put in bananas and let it boil for 3 minutes, and turn off stove. Eat hot or cold.

                                               
                                                       I cut bananas into these sizes



Note: Not recommended use very ripe banana because, if it too ripe, the bananas will get mushy after it cooked, especially yellow banana, but Thai banana and plantain banana is more firm and will not get bad mushy.

 


 
 



     

-                   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Temple in Griffin, GA.

Sweet Cream Corn

Clean Vegetable Soup